May 22, 2009

The Best Kindle Covers For My Kindle 2

I took the plunge! I have pre-ordered mine new Kindle 2 two weeks ago. My new expected Kindle arrives on Tuesday February 24th (according to the shipping tracker). I am already convinced I want now to find the best cover for it. There are several places, also there is a fairly good discussion of the different kinds of covers available, but I am not sure about what's the best.
Now is available a wide variety of Kindle 2 accessories, including new covers from Cole Haan, Patagonia, M-edge, GelaSkins, Vangoddy, Belkin and more.
For example: Cole Haan has many Hand-Woven Leather Covers for Kindle 2 that are indeed stylish, although they are rather pricey. This custom covers, made exclusively in India of hand-stained New Zealand leather.
I should say that they are not for those who would rather have something mass produced in China or for those who don't care to stand out from the crowd or draw attention. They are absolutely beautiful! I figured many might start ordering it. There is a strong chance that you will be quite unique as it is are rather pricey. For those of you who don't know, Cole Haan is amazing and is actually worth the price you would pay for their stuff. I have one of their purses and about 5 pairs of shoes. The purse is the softest thing I've ever touched and the shoes make my feet sing. Seriously, their leather is like butter.
Patagonia Book Case for Kindle 2, is nice, but I think it needs handle, like a wristlet purse.The Case is designed with padded, internal compartments to keep the Kindle 2, the power adapter, the clip light, and any additional accessories tangle-free. Self-locking zipper on a front pocket ensure that contents stay in. Most probably it's may be wonderful for protecting my Kindle 2. But, I still think..
Belkin Neoprene Case and Nomadic Polyvinyl Messenger Bag, are is other are uniquely designed products for Kindle 2.
Nomadic Compact Stylish Polyvinyl Bag is a carrying bag, made as a pouch style opening with drawstring for an easy access and 5 multi-use interior pockets covered by a secure velcro closure. It is Ultra-light and Slim so I can carry it wherever I go.
Belkin case made of high-grade leather and neoprene fabric in stylish black color. I think that is a wonderful case, but there has to be a better cover than the Belkin for a wonderful product like my new Kindle 2.
Next, M-Edge Kindle covers they look lovely. I have an older M-Edge case for my kindle 1 and I do wish they'd change the closure. I wish the closure was magnetic instead of just a flap - like some of the journals you can buy in bookstores.
The new M-Edge luxurious leather Jackets allows access to all ports and buttons on the Kindle 2 and are is compatible with the M-Edge e-Luminator booklight. It has a solid front and back construction and can be used as a bookstand for upright, hands-free reading. My friend purchased the red case and I have to say it is VERY nice. It is a really nice soft buttery leather, the smell of leather alone is wonderful, the feel of it in my hands is sensual - I like it a lot, but I would prefer other brand in leather.
Yes, I want to buy a new cover for my Kindle - 2, but I am still not sure about what's the best cover for me. I am struggling to continue searches.
I guess people describe me as spontaneous, funny, intelligent, and spunky. Well if you have any time?'s We can chat! My article about the New Kindle 2 Cases
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Nollen_Fleeth

No comments:

Post a Comment